Coming soon… 2018 QESST RET Summer Program Information and Application
2018 application available: January 1, 2018
2018 application available: March 1, 2018
An intensive five-week research experience for K-12 and community college faculty at ASU’s Solar Power Laboratories.
- Conduct research with nation’s top photovoltaic scientists with open access to the lab equipped with industrial grade fabrication equipment.
- Work with engineering education researchers to develop connections between laboratory and classroom.
- Spend one day a week outside the lab, working on curricula, demonstrations and lab projects tailored to the needs of your students.
- Develop long-term relationships with facility managers, faculty and graduate students.
- Receive additional support to ensure implementation of your curricula at your home institution.
- All materials developed during the program will be made available to the wider community college system through PVeducation.org.
- May 30 – July 3, 2018 (5-week program)
- Stipend – $5,200
- Single occupancy dorm room and round-trip travel funding (for out-of-town participants)
- Open to community college faculty
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Prohibited from taking courses or working while participating in the program
- Must be available to attend the entire five-week program
- Must deploy curricular products in institution
Priority deadline: March 1, 2018
Applications will be considered after the deadline date until all positions are filled.
Applicants must submit a completed application and curriculum vitae.
Completed application should include:
- RET Application
- Curriculum vitae
Submit application materials to:
Education and Outreach Coordinator